About the Company
Our client is a prestigious Italian luxury brand. To cope with business expansion plans management is looking for an experienced Travel Retail Manager to develop and manage the sales & operation of the Greater China market.
About the Role
Reporting to the Travel Retail Director, you will take full ownership and P&L responsibility for the brand's development and overall sales performance for the Greater China region.
You will be responsible for the channel strategy development, executing of business initiatives through closely collaborating with duty-free operating partners to ensure the achievement of business results. You will uphold the travel retail standards for the brand and analyse the sell-in, ordering process, all the way to sell out. Additionally, you will also deliver brand and product training and after-sales services.
This is a hands-on sales-driven role that requires strong business development and retail management skills as well as high mobility and stakeholder management.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury brand
- Minimal of 8 years of travel retail working experience with at least 2 years at a managerial level
- Experience in Greater China travel retail market is a must (additional APAC regional exposure will be an advantage)
- Strong Retail Sales and Operations mindset
- Ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Organised, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Passionate towards luxury retail will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese (French will be an advantage)
- Frequent travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.