About the Company
Our client is a prestigious U.K. luxury label with an extensive business portfolio in the region. To cope with business expansion plans, they are looking for an experienced Travel Retail Manager to develop and manage the sales & operation of the Australia, Mainland China and Korea.
About the Role
Reporting to the Trave Retail Director of APAC, you will take full ownership and P&L responsibility of the brand's development and overall sales performance of the Australia, Mainland China and Korea markets. You will be managing the work-flow from OTB formulations, showroom sell-in, ordering process, all the way to sell out, brand and product training and after sales services.
This is sales driven role that requires strong business development and organisational skills as well as high mobility and a hands-on flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury brand
- Minimal of 8 years of travel retail / wholesale working experience with at least 2 years at a managerial level
- Experience in either Australia, China or Korea travel retail mariet is a must (additional APAC regional expposure will be an advantage)
- Strong service mindset and merchandising sense
- Ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders in the business to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Organised, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Passionate towards luxury menswear will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (French will be an advantage)
- Frequent travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.