About the Company
Our client is a Europe-based luxury retailer with a prestigious brand. To strengthen their finance support to cope with their business growth in APAC, they are looking for a talented Treasury Manager to join them.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for driving and facilitating different treasury initiatives in addition to routine treasury duties. You shall be the super user of global treasury systems and maintain their regional payment platform. You will update and implement policies and procedures and ensure that treasury activities at country level are comply to them. You will work closely with global, regional and local treasury, finance and IT leaders to assess process enhancement and streamlining opportunities. You will also maintain a good relationship with banks to ensure that new treasury solutions can be rolled out to APAC operations successfully.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual has to possess:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of treasury experience gained from sizeable companies
- Big 4 experience is a plus but not a must
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Solid experience in projects, such as cash pooling and treasury systems/ e-banking roll-out
- Strong business partnering skills
- Commercial savvy and able to cope with changes
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.