About the Client
My client is the top tier PE fund, they are looking for a Treasury talent to join their Accounting division.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will:
- Handle daily treasury transactions including deposit and loan administration, capital injection, cash pooling, fund transfer and intercompany loans
- Perform cash flow projection and liquidity positions analysis
- Prepare regular treasury reports to management
- Assist in updating Medium Term Note Programme and renewing Panda Bond Program, underlying issuances and fulfilling statutory reporting requirement
- Maintain banking relationships, assist in negotiating banking facilities and reviewing financing documents
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting, Finance or any related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years' treasury experience in financial industry is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.