About Our Client
Our client is a private trust, current looking for a Trust Services Manager, targeting candidates with 8+ years relevant trust administration experience to join as part of the team. STEP qualifications required and this role pays up to HKD48k per month.
About The Role
As the Trust Services Manager, you will:
- execute trust administration work relating to different type of trusts and estate accounts, also ensure Bank's policies and procedures are in compliance
- build solid client relationships with Settlors and Beneficiaries for wealth planning needs
- streamline existing workflow and offer 1st tier service to clients
- review trust/ legal documents and liaise with customers and professionals on trust and estate related matters
- be assigned with projects to ensure trust operations are adhered to the Group and statutory requirements and bank's guidelines
- stay up-to-date with latest regulations affecting Trust administration
- supervise junior team members within the Trust team
To qualify, you will have:
- a degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- professional qualification in Soceity of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- 8+ years relevant trust administration experience in banks or professional services firms, and sound knowledge in legal, taxation and trust fields
- the ability working independently with minimal supervision, and good leadership skills
- good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation communicating with stakeholders
- proficiency in English and Chinese
Immediately available candidates highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.