About the client
Our client is a renowned European based Fashion company with global presence. In order to deal with the recent business expansion and digitalization, they are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team.
About the role
- Gathering requirements from related stakeholders to enhance UI/UX design outcome
- Coming up UI/UX design solutions that can enhance the satisfaction of users in both web and mobile applications
- Delivering deliver wireframes, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Presenting documents, such as UI mock-ups, drafts, or prototypes, to other stakeholders for review
- Bachelor degree holder in Multimedia, Graphic Design, or related discipline
- 2-3 years of working experience as UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Track record in UI/UX design projects in Native Mobile Application development or Web Platforms
- Experienced in designing tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe
- Experienced in protyping
- Good in written and spoken English & Chinese(Cantonese&Mandarin) is highly preferred
- Good team player and work efficiently with other parties
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.