About the Client:
Our client is a global vertically integrated textile and apparel manufacturer with a need to hire a UI/UX Designer, responsible to design and develop user interface and user experience for its products.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will gather and evaluate user requirements in close collaboration with development teams. You will design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs. You will develop UI prototypes and identify and troubleshoot UX issues. You will create graphic designs such as images and tables.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 4 years of experience with UI/UX.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of wireframe tools such as Wireframe.cc and InVision.
- Good English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.