About the Client:
About the Role:
Report to the Head of Digital Experience to manage digital development projects per business requirements, on-time and within budget. You will need to obtain appropriate endorsement and approval from project sponsor and key stakeholders, including the development of business case. You will need to work closely with IT, other supporting departments and external vendors to deliver the projects with desired quality. You will need to develop the front-end user requirements for the digital transformation on wagering customer journey and digital experiences. You will need to manage external vendors and designers to develop user-interface (UI) and user experience (UX) and prototype, to finalise the front-end design and user requirements for management's approval. You will be participate in User Acceptance Test for digital channel front-end design and project-driven new features, and to ensure the final product is developed as per user requirements and approved design. You will need to plan the product launch with Marketing / Customer Segment teams and support the product launch campaign, e.g. campaign website development, app screens for marketing material, product launch video.
You will need to monitor the customer demand and system healthiness (CPU and memory utilization) of digital assets, and plan for capacity needs with IT. You will need to monitor mobile device / OS and web browser development trends, and work with IT regularly to ensure these digital assets are compatible with latest device / OS / browser versions, also arrange fixes / workarounds for issues found and apps release from planning to execution, including the submission to app store. Last but not least, you will need to assist the Department Head to conduct research on new digital technology trend, suggest innovative ideas for the Club to deploy in medium-term, and define digital asset proposition, also maintain development roadmap of digital assets, and work with IT to plan the implementation timeline
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing with strong technology knowledge and experience in e-Business, OR in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering with a keen business sense and significant customer service
- Minimum of 8-10 years' management experience in design, development or operations of customer-centred e-Commerce sites and/or web portals and/or mobile apps, and online channels technical support experience is an asset
- Understanding of the latest digital trend, technology (e.g. 5G, AI) and best practices in the market
- Proven track record in business management of large scale e-service and distribution channels
- Excellent leadership and people management skills and be experienced in managing a team composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds
- Good knowledge and understanding of mobile/web technology/programming in browser / iOS / Android development tools
- Excellent project management skills, multi-tasking and time management skills as well as a strong interest in e-Business
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.