About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment conglomerate in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to digitally transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a UI/UX Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Digital Director and leading a small team, you will work closely with the digital department to turn designed experiences into reality. As a team leader, you will develop and apply design and usability processes, provide solution usability, evaluation and develop design concepts, produce specifications and design user interfaces, flows, journeys and prototypes. In addition, you will own the overall design direction of the company's digital products and work with marketing, product and other key stakeholders to ensure they meet the business objectives with respect to target audience and full user experience. Lastly, you will also oversee a company-wide customer experience approval process related to all elements of the customer experience, including brand, digital and targeted promotions, interaction of customers with the trading and digital project teams.
- Bachelor degree in communication-design, media-design, human computer interaction, interaction design or information design
- 6 years of experience in creating innovative and intuitive user interfaces with very good knowledge of design processes and UX/UI design
- Ability to work effectively with functions in the UX team and other teams in the wider business
- Experience with UX UI Design, research methods, information architecture, usability testing & content strategies
- You successfully drive products through concept, wire framing and visual design phases and work within an agile development team
- Very strong communication skills; articulate and concise
- Experience of delivering end-to-end UX projects using various working methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.