UX & UI Design Manager (mobile banking & internet banking)
- User interface and experience design
- Enhancing digital experience
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a UX & UI Design Manager for their Digital Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Head, you are responsible for conducting customer research and developing creative user features to enhance customer experience for banking products and services. By understanding customer needs, you are required to take lead in transforming conceptual ideas into interactive product design and interface. You will work with product owners in designing customer journey for online banking channels (both mobile banking and internet banking). You have to develop prototypes, mockups and user models to improve customer satisfaction level. In addition, you will participate in visual designs and wireframes to ensure page content matching project vision and business needs.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in multi-media designs or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience in UX & UI design in banks or financial firms.
- Good knowledge in UX & UI software and proficient in both web-based and mobile application designs.
- Strong business sense, good problem solving and project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.