About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable bank and now they are seeking an VP with AML and CFT experience to join the team.
About Our Role
Reporting to the Chief of Legal and Compliance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Implement and monitor policies in the areas of AML/CFT to mitigate risks.
- Monitor and handle AML related compliance issues
- Assist the Department Head to advise Business Units on compliance issues and potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
- Lead a team to provide advice on AML/CFT
- Assist in ongoing review and enhancement of current compliance control
- Liaise with regulators and handle ad hoc examination, surveys, enquiries etc
- Develop and deliver AML training to related parties
- Engage in products and services development processes to ensure AML issues are well considered
- Take up ad hoc assignments assigned by the department head
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or relevant disciplines.
- 8 + year experience in AML compliance, preferably in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies.
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
- Self-motivated, Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and interact with people at different level with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.