About the Client
Our client is a globally renowned luxury fashion house with an up-trending business within the Asia Pacific region. In order to cope with their fast expanding business, they are looking for a high caliber VM Assistant Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Liaise between HQ and local APAC markets on VM matters
- Manage all visual related projects in the APAC regions
- Create VM guidelines and other visual tools for stores
- Manage and monitor store display, store openings, event setup, pop-up stores etc.
- Regular store visit for markets
- Coordinate with vendors on props, seasonal installation, etc.
- Any ad-hoc job duties
- Diploma / Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Merchandising or related disciple
- 3 years or above hands-on experience in fashion retail visual merchandising. Exposure on luxury fashion leather goods/ handbags is highly preferred
- Business orientated, independent thinker and self-motivator
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
The company offers a great career progression and an attractive salary package. The company culture offers a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.