ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a world leading fashion brand. Due to its continued business growth they are now seeking for a VP Brand Marketing to oversee their global brand marketing strategy.
- Develop, execute and oversee brand messaging, brand campaigns and creative strategy
- Identify, enable and support brand ambassadors across the organization
- Oversee and recommend M&A-related cobranding strategies
- Provide brand governance for all marketing channels, including web, digital and social
- Manage and rationalize current and future product/solution nomenclature and hierarchy.
- Co-branding with vendors / logo permissions.
- Manage key brand events and campaigns, including:
- Annual client event
- Industry events
- Research and thought leadership activities and publications
- Recommend and execute corporate advertising and sponsorship strategy.
- Partner with Solutions marketing leader to ensure alignment.
- Partner with Corporate Comms leader to ensure alignment with internal programs and employee value proposition.
- Develop and implement annual brand strategy.
- Manage brand and creative team.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- 10 years of experience developing creative and innovative branding strategies that heavily leverage offline and online mediums/channels, preferably in consumer/ retail/ B2C environment
- Demand generation marketing tactics and strategies experience in addition to having vast experience in digital marketing channels and tactics inclusive of display advertising, SEM/SEO, social media, new media, etc.
- Experience managing creative teams and leading in matrix environments.
- Analytical skills are imperative and ability to portray enable data-driven decisions and show a deep interest and comfort working with ROI and metric-driven models.
- Proficiency in CRM systems, databases, and marketing automation
- Superior communication skills and comfort interacting with senior executives and external business partners.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Calvin Lam at +852 3180 4932 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.