- A Successful Financial Services Brand
- Branding & Communications Focus
About our Client
Our client is one of leading financial brands with services coverage across China and the globe. In response to their rapid expansion, a new opportunity now exists for a seasoned branding and communications expert to join their team as VP, Branding & Communications.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing a branding strategy for the business. You will identify an angle to build a brand architecture and DNA for the services, create a differentiated brand positioning and image in the market. You will distinguish your brand from the competitors, ensure all the marketing messages are communicated inline with the branding. You are expected to achieve the maximum brand exposure by using ATL, BTL, digital marketing, social media content, events and CSR activities. In addition to the marketing programs, you will drive the PR plan and develop an engaging relationship with the related media channels. By leading a small team, you will be the key person to manage the external business partners to plan and execute all the communications programs in local and overseas markets, follow the implementation from end to end.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- 15+ years marketing and PR experience from international brands
- Background from financial services/FMCG/retail sector
- Background from advertising agency also welcome
- Experience from China or other Asian market is preferred
- Proven track record in brand building at corporate or product level
- Strategic, organised, hands-on, detailed with strong entrepreneur mindset
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Degree in Business Development, Marketing or other related disciplines
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.