About the Client
Our Client has over US$1.8 billion of assets under management through its existing private equity real estate strategies. Currently, they are looking for a VP, Finance to join their Finance Team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting and financial reporting for a pan-Asian Real Estate Fund.
- Review all property investment positions and operating data.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly submissions for the region.
- Production of Audited Annual Financial Statements including IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Lead contact for the audit of the financial statements, tax issues and interfacing with internal and external tax specialists as required.
- Monitoring of cash positions and overall liquidity of the Fund and recommending calls/distributions
- Assistance with special projects as required.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Fund Accounting
- Strong understanding of private funds
- CPA qualification
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.