1. To formulate and implement business risk control programs of the company;
2. Takeing the lead in the establishment and operation of the company's business risk control system;
3. Participate in the due-diligence survey of the company's business to be implemented, summarize the key points of business risk control, and provide risk pricing advice for the business to be implemented;
4.To implement the business risk tracking/management, early risk warning and risk hedging systems.
1. Master degree or above, major in economics, finance, law and other related fields; English proficiency is preferred.
2. More than 5 years of risk control management experience, 8 years of risk management experience in large-scale institutions (commodity trade, financial institutions, supply chain management companies), listed companies, accounting firms, investment banks and other institutional experience is preferred;
3. Holding the certificate of International Factor Federation (FCI)/FRM (Global Financial Risk Manager)/CFA (Registered Financial Analyst) is preferred.
4. Familiar with national financial laws and regulations, guarantee law, company law, contract law and other relevant laws and regulations and policies, skilled in the use of various risk assessment and risk control tools;
5. Clear logic, ability to independently complete project evaluation, project management, management, business management and operation thinking, learning ability, judgment, decision-making ability, strong pressure resistance, strong interpersonal communication and coordination ability.