- Assist to manage daily warehouse activities such as incoming, receiving, dispatching, distributing, packaging etc.
- Monitor the warehouse operation procedures are properly followed
- Maintain accurate daily stock in/out record in WMS
- Prepare regular monthly reports in timely manner
- Maintain warehouse in tidy and clean condition
- perform other ad hoc tasks or duties as assigned
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 2-3 years related of warehouse/logistics operations experience
- Fresh graduated in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics will be considered as Graduate Trainee
- Prioritize the tasks with good time management skills
- Good working attitude, rich sense of responsibility and detail minded
- Independently and able to work as a team player
- Preferably with immediate availability
- Monthly $18,000 - $24,000
- Kwai Chung or Fotan
If you are interested, please send your resume through "APPLY NOW", we will review your CV and may invite you to the interview.