About the Company
Our client is a prestigious and well established timepiece and jewelry maker from Italy. To cope with business expansion management is looking for an experienced Wholesale Manager to direct the daily wholesale & operations function of the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Wholesale Manager will be working with a Wholesale Executive in managing the existing key accounts within the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
You will be monitoring the overall brand representation and further developing the business with current partners and potential new accounts.
This role will be responsible for the overall end to end wholesale distribution, starting from sell-in sell-out, merchandising and display to being involve in marketing and promotions, and analysing sales reports.
The successful applicant will be expected to conduct regular store visits to ensure all business partners are operating according to set guidelines.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury label
- Minimal of 5 years of wholesale experience with at least 2 years at a managerial level
- Experience in working with local timepiece distributors is a must
- Strong service mindset and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Good business acumen and creative in developing action plans
- Excellent communicator and ability to connect with key stakeholders
- Self-motivated, analytical, and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Passionate towards timepiece mechanism will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.