|Job Title:||Accountant (Consolidation)|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Peggy Tam|
About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable corporation within the utilities sector. They are now looking for a seasoned accountant to support group reporting and consolidation duties.
About The Role
- Prepare interim and annual reports for the Group.
- Participate in group level consolidation.
- Support financial planning and analysis.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Support accounting system set-up and implementation projects.
- Perform any ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or other related disciplines.
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent.
- 3 years+ experience in external auditing or financial reporting.
- Experience in managing a sizable group consolidation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PRC accounting and tax is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, good sense to numbers and details and able to work independently.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Peggy Tam at +852 3180 4984 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Accountant - Consolidation up to 38K
Accountant - Consolidation role with HK Listed Co
Senior Accountant - Welcome Big 4 Auditor
Senior Accountant - Welcome Big 4 !
Accountant - up to HK$40K
Group Finance Manager
Finance Manager - reporting + consol (regional exposure)
Assistant Accountant / Accountant (Up to 25K)
Assistant Accountant (AP focus)
Accounting Manager - financial reporting
Accounting Manager - operational reporting