Accountant - Regional Team
|Job Title:||Accountant - Regional Team|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
About the Client:
Our client is a renowend MNC. Their regional office in Hong Kong is now looking for an Accountant to perform accounting and reporting duties in their Finance Department.
About the Role:
- Report to Finance Manager.
- Handle accounting duties,month-end closing and year-end closing.
- Support management reporting, cost analysis and budget forecast.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects such as system implementation.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sizable accounting firm or MNC.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Assistant FP&A Manager/ Manager - FMCG/ Retail
Financial Controller (Project Accounting/Transformation)
Senior Manager Financial Planning
Senior Finance Manager (HK Listed)
Senior Fund Accountant
(Contract) Temporary Accountant (5months Contract, $32K Max.)
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager