|Job Title:||Accounting Manager|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed co. Currently they are looking for a Finance Manager to handle consolidation, management reporting, treasury and will lead a small team.
About the Role:
- Report to Senior Manager and lead of team.
- Handle consolidation and management reporting.
- Responsible for cashflow planning and tax planning.
- Lead treasury activities.
- Provide value-added analyses and recommendations on investment decisions.
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in listed companies, or audit firm experience.
- Strong in leadership and people management skills.
- Familiar with finance and tax regulations and practices.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Financial Controller (Project Accounting/Transformation)
Assistant FP&A Manager/ Manager - FMCG/ Retail
Senior Manager Financial Planning
Senior Finance Manager (HK Listed)
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
IT Audit Manager
Finance Manager (IFRS)