Assistant Manager / Supervisor - Facilities (1-year contract)
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager / Supervisor - Facilities (1-year contract)|
|Location:||Happy Valley, Wan Chai District|
|Industry:||Engineering, Property & Construction|
|Contact Name:||Peter Wong|
Assistant Manager / Supervisor - Facilities (International School) (1-year contract, up to $40k)
Working hour: 9 hours per day, 5-day work
Location: Happy Valley
- Manage maintenance of 2 campuses and supervise Facilities team (such as in-house technician and contractors)
- Organise and participate in works and repairs with Maintenance team under safe conditions
- Carry out hands-on campus maintenance work and follow up on construction works
- Oversee Cleaning and Security Service to ensure hygienic and safe learning environment
- Schedule, supervise and monitor services provided by sub-contractors and conduct regular review meeting to enhance the quality and service level
- Manage and follow equipment and furniture of Facilities
- Work closely with Project Manager to facilitate the project needs
- Occasional rotation to other campuses will be required
- Degree holder in property, building or facilities management, engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Facilities Management
- Experience in Facilities Management or Building Construction; Electrical, Air Conditioning or Plumbing qualifications; strong background and technical knowledge on building services maintenance and well versed in statutory requirements of building projects, able to repair and supervise the technical team.
- Capacity to understand the expectations and propose the best solution for the safety, quality, finishings, functional, intervention time and cost.
- Able to work independently, anticipate issues (safety, maintenance, renovation) and take full responsibilities for all facilities management matters.
- Basic computer skills, e.g. Google Suite and BMS (Building Maintenance System)
- Good language skill with fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Cheerful character with proactive and "can-do" mind-set.
- Available for exceptional emergency interventions during evening or weekends.
- Holding a "dependent visa" or Hong Kong Permanent Resident;
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now". Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Property and Facilities Officer (Client side, Portfolio)
Assistant Project Manager (Fashion Brand, APAC)
Housekeeping Manager / Household Manager
Procurement Manager (HK Listed Conglomerate)
Sustainability Manager (Developer, Corporate Level)
ESG Officer (Listed Manufacturing Company)
Senior Engineer (In-house, Automated Warehouse)
Head of Technical (Developer, Commercial Complex)