Assistant Trade Marketing Manager (Premium Spirits)
|Job Title:||Assistant Trade Marketing Manager (Premium Spirits)|
|Location:||Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Tsim Mong District|
|Industry:||Consumer Retail & FMCG|
|Contact Name:||Venus Lai|
About the client.
My client is a leading premium spirits company. To cope with business needs, they are now looking for an Assistant Trade Marketing Manager to join their team.
About the role.
- Formulate marketing plan and agree the marketing strategies with brand owners
- Initiate and execute marketing and promotional activities for on trade channels
- Plan and execute POP vision based on channel and brand strategies to enhance the brand visibility in restaurants and bars
- Work closely with key account customers on promotion schemes to drive sales and profit
- Monitor the brand performance and A&P spend against the target
- Review shipment and depletion forecasts regularly to ensure healthy inventory control
- Supervise merchandisers for the engagement of shop front activities
- Able to conduct a product training and meet up trade customers when needed
- Analyse the effectiveness of different sales activities
- Bachelor's degree holder in business or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' trade marketing experience in beverages industry
- Strong sense in business and good data analytical skills
- Good Communication skills, able to work independently and take initiatives
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Willing to work during night and sometimes during weekend for special events
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Venus Lai at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email