Business Development Manager, Employee Benefits
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager, Employee Benefits|
|Industry:||Healthcare & Life Sciences|
|Contact Name:||Priscilla Chang|
About our client
Our client is a premium healthcare company that is going through an exciting business expansion phase. This role focus on identifying, developing, and expanding new business opportunities. As a Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth, building strong relationships with clients, and expanding market presence.
About the Role
- Achieve his or her own sales target by developing renewal and new business
- Assist the team to achieve the whole sales team's targets.
- Identify new business opportunities within the corporate market, leveraging market research, industry trends, and existing relationships
- Build a strong pipeline of new business leads, conducting outreach and follow-up to secure new corporate clients.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to create targeted campaigns and materials for corporate sales and business development.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, continuously seeking opportunities to improve and optimize corporate sales and business development strategies.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the center's offerings and services, tailoring sales pitches and proposals to the needs and interests of each client. Negotiate contracts and pricing with corporate clients, ensuring that all terms and conditions meet the needs of both parties.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, tracking progress and making adjustments as needed to ensure success.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree or above with insurance experience
- Experience in Employee Benefits Business/ Group Life & Medical / Medical underwriting and business development
- With strong leadership, can deliver results under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Able to work independently with good client-centric mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Priscilla Chang at +852 3180 4908 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Business Development Manager (Corporate, Healthcare)
Assistant Sales Manager, Imaging Center
Product Manager - Pharmaceutical
Key Product Manager (marketing/pharmaceuticals)
Medical Laboratory Technician Part I (laboratory leader)
Product Specialist (Medical Device, MNC)
Bioinformatician (Under Renown Leadership)
Brand Lead, Pharmaceutical MNC (Up to 55K)
Technical Product Specialist (Market Leader)
clinical educator (cardiothoracic/CSSD nurses welcome)
Medical Advisor/ Senior Medical Advisor