Consumer Experience Manager (FMCG)
|Job Title:||Consumer Experience Manager (FMCG)|
|Industry:||Consumer Retail & FMCG, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce, Sales & Marketing|
|Contact Name:||Martin Tsang|
Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team.
- Lead and manage overall strategy and plan
- Optimize the customer journey from the understanding of the consumer trend and buying behaviour
- Manage and oversee omni-channel initiatives and enhancements
- Manage the entire customer and facilitate segmentation for targeted marketing activities
- Work with sales and marketing teams for campaigns from recruitment to retention
- Generates and share insights to team leaders derived from data analyses
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, IT/technology, Data Science, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experiences in either CRM, Digital marketing, CX, consulting or a combination of the above
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce platform is a must
- Good understanding of marketing automation tools
- Demonstrate experience in data visualization and analysis tools e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin a definite advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Marketing Manager, Consumer Electronics
Senior Brand Manager (MNC, FMCG)
Sales Manager (On premise)
(Senior) Key Account Manager
Assistant Trade Marketing Manager (Beverages)
Assistant PR & Marketing Manager (Retail)
Advertising & Media Sales Deputy Manager (Outdoor Advertising)
Luxury Retail - Department Manager/ (Assistant) Store Manager
Sales Manager (HR Solutions)
Event Manager (Luxury, 1-year contract)
Business Development Manager (Software Product)
Assistant Training Manager (Mens Fashion)