Data Center Operator, Banking Sector
|Job Title:||Data Center Operator, Banking Sector|
|Contact Name:||Harry Yau|
About the Client
Our client is one of the major banks in Hong Kong and currently. Due to team expansion, they are now looking for (Senior) Data Center Operators with good experience in banking infrastructure environments and data center operations.
About the role
- Performing L1 data center support and operation duties on the hardware and system issues in an on-shift format
- Identifying and analyzing support issues; Escalating L2/3 infrastructure issues to relevant parties
- Working closely with the internal technical teammates on project execution
- Perform IT administrative duties, including documentation, housekeeping, reporting, SOP planning, etc.
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking, Telecommunication or related discipline
- 2+ years of working experience; With working experience in banking/financial DC operation is highly preferred
- Knowledge of networking devices/concepts, Windows/Linux OS, data center facilities/hardware, structural cabling, etc.
- Fluent in Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Candidate with more experience could be considered as Senior grade
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Senior Data Engineering Manager or Lead Data Engineer
Head of IT - Infrastructure
System Administrator, MNC
IT Support Analyst, Regional Role
System Analyst (Power Platform)~Enterprise Level, 55-65K
IT Support Engineer, Shift Duty required
Analyst Programmer to System Analyst (Java), 25-45K
Business Analyst (ERP/SQL) ~Up to 30K