Director, Strategy & Partnership in Technology (Global Role)
|Job Title:||Director, Strategy & Partnership in Technology (Global Role)|
|Contact Name:||Karen Cheng|
About the Client
Our client is one of the most well established companies in Hong Kong with offices and operations around the world. With a portfolio of acclaimed brands in different categories and a vision to strengthen their technology division, they are now seeking for a newly created Director, Strategy & Partnership in Technology to drive their transformation.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide strategic direction to ensure the success of technology growth by driving utilization of new innovation and ensuring teams that resources are focussed and aligned. You will lead the overall approach to strategy development, based on insight, intelligence and best practice to ensure the company achieves the outcomes. Work collaboratively with all stakeholders and partners in the development of the group's IT strategies and tech team as well as strategic partners to promote, develop opportunities in the market which ultimately increase adoption. Develops and manages ongoing relationships with corporate partners, supporters and potential companies helping to ensure positive engagement and commercialization of technology solution. Lastly, this role involves providing visionary leadership, driving the overall program strategy, and ensuring the successful execution of complex IT initiatives that lead to organizational growth, agility, and optimization.
The Successful Application
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or related degreeExperience of developing strategic plans and corporate objectives
- Experience in successfully leading the delivery of outcomes and transformation in a large complex global environment
- Experience working with new technology, incubation, technology startups, incubators and innovation companies will be an advantage
- Evidence of success in building, enhancing and maintaining the reputation of an organisation.
- Substantial track record of successful negotiation and implementation of complex commissioning programmes with multiple stakeholder engagement
- Experience of establishing and building effective partnership arrangements
- Experienced in creating business strategies, leading teams, inspiring external clients on accepting new digital technology enablement
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating IT strategy and solutions to C-levels
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
IT Manager, Infrastructure (Regional Role)
Assistant IT Director - Infrastructure, Network, ICT
Business Solutions Lead (IT PM) ~Global SI (45-55K)
Director, IT Procurement (Governance, Budget, QA)
CTO - Tech & Digital Transformation
AI Architect - Enterprise Transformation, Automation
Business Intelligence, Senior Manager - Data Analytics
Project Manager (Digital App/CRM/Data), Public Sector ~60K
Senior Product Manager, IT Solutions
Information Security (Assistant) Manager, MNC
Head of IT Infrastructure - Digital Workplace