Business Strategy Analyst (Open to travel)
|Job Title:||Business Strategy Analyst (Open to travel)|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
Business Strategy Analyst (Open to Travel)
About our Client
Our client is a private business with retail, property investment and F&B portfolio. Currently, they are looking for a Business Analyst, responsible for business unit investment project analysis and support accounting operation.
About the Role
- Direct report to Finance Manager.
- Responsible for KPI analysis, investment project for business unit.
- Prepare budget & forecasting and business preformance analysis.
- Support accounting operation functions.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting operation or FP&A.
- HKICPA or other qualification is not a must.
- Experience from Retail/FMCG is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and open to travel is a must.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Accountant - Up to $40K !
Accounting Officer (6 to 12-month contract,$18-28K, GL)
Insurance Specialist (Banking, up to 60K)
Assistant Accountant (6 to 12-month contract,$18-28K, GL)
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Assistant Manager - Finance Operations (6-month contract)
Assistant Finance Manager
Credit Control Officer (6 months contract, Max. 25k)
Group Finance Director
Risk Management Manager