Group Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Finance Manager|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed company with diversified portfolio. Currently they are looking for a Group Finance Manager to provide group consolidation and financial reporting.
About the Role:
- Report to Head of Finance.
- Responsible for group consolidation and monthly management reporting.
- Prepare interim and annual financial reports.
- Review and implement internal control procedures.
- Support on providing value-added analyses and recommendations on business decisions.
- Assist on ad hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in audit firm and commercial experience.
- Analytical, self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Experienced in Oracle, Yonyou or other ERP system.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Senior Finance Manager - Up to HKD 85K
Accountant - up to HK$40K
Senior Accountant - Welcome Big 4 !
Senior Accountant - Welcome Big 4 Auditor
Accountant - Consolidation role with HK Listed Co
Accountant - Consolidation up to 38K
Assistant Finance Manager - System Transformation
Finance Manager - reporting + consol (regional exposure)
Assistant Finance Manager (all round) - Retail Industry
Finance Manager with Start-up Company
Accounting Manager - financial reporting
Assistant Finance Manager - sale & commission analysis