Human Resources Business Partner (Manager)
|Job Title:||Human Resources Business Partner (Manager)|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support|
|Contact Name:||Anson Lee|
About the Client
Our client is a well-established MNC within retail sector headquartered in the US and they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as Human Resources Business Partner.
About the role
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, HR system, tactics and procedures within the organization
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, onboarding and exit, liaising with business leaders as appropriate
- Be the first point of contact for employees for HR related matters; employment terms and contracts, conditions and policies, leave entitlements, etc.
- Partner with Payroll and Department Managers associated with employee matters
- Develop HR policies, processes and systems to build a strong framework to support organisational goals and growth
- Maintain internal HR functions and processes
- Provide assistance in the preparation and delivery of any performance matter, disciplinary matter or general HR process
- Drive and develop the culture of the business
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years related working experience gained in sizeable organizations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and succeed.
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and coaching skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Retail background advantageous
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Senior Human Resources Manager (Business Partner)
Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources / Business Support
Human Resources Manager (Aviation / Engineering)
Senior Human Resources Officer (Business Partner)
Human Resources Officer
Senior HR Manager - Sizeable Conglomerate Business
Regional C&B Manager
Associate HR Director - Property/Construction/Engineering
Assistant Human Resources Manager, Talent Acquisition
Head of Human Resources - Education / Publishing Services
Temporary Human Resources Officer, C&B (6 mths contract, $25k)
Human Resources and Admin Assistant (Welcome fresh graduate)