Human Resources Consultant - Shaping the "Future of Work"
|Job Title:||Human Resources Consultant - Shaping the "Future of Work"|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support|
|Contact Name:||Christina Lau|
About The Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate business headquartered in Hong Kong. As part of business expansions across Greater Bay Area, they are currently hiring a HR Strategy Consultant at the Group level. Working alongside the Chief Human Resources Officer, the incumbent will lead and drive solutions and strategies that promote an efficient, productive and successful workforce, with a key mandate to execute talent strategies and shape the "Future of Work".
About The Role
This is a strategic role where you will scope, design and deliver a range of HR projects including organisational assessment (including engagement surveys), change management, job/competency analysis, assessment validation, performance measurement and management, implementation of talent acquisition programmes, leadership development, feedback / coaching / training, research design and data analysis, interpretation and presentation of results.
- Idetify business' talent management needs; research, forecast and report on workforce planning
- Provide insights to develop assessments that effectively measure talent outcomes, such as employee behavior, skills, perceptions job attitues, engagement level
- Present talent management insights, findings, and recommendations to internal clients across differen business areas
- Partner closely with business leaders to identify trends, quantify impacts, and communicate business results relative to staffing implications on regular basis
- Degree holder with demonstrated knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends and practices
- Human resources-related experience gained from both consultancy and in-house environment will be ideal
- Advanced analytical skills, demonstrated ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- Tactful interpersonal and communications skills engaging internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and priortise demands, proficiency managing discrete efforts across project lifecycle
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Associate / Consultant - Human Resources
Assistant Human Resources Manager (Up to 45K)
Human Resources Assistant (Luxury Brand,TA focus, Max.21k)
Recruitment Consultant (Fresh Graduates Welcome!)
Recruitment Consultant, Staffing (Welcome Fresh Graduate)
Researcher / Associate Consultant (Fresh Graduates Welcome!)
Recruitment Consultants - Financial Services/ Technology
Vice President - Total Rewards (Banking)
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Mass Recruitment)
Assistant Manager, Talent Management
HR Director (HR Business Partner)
Group Total Rewards Lead (Up to 120K per month)