Internal Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed co. in FMCG industry with strong and growing business across APAC. Currently they are looking for Internal Audit Manager to lead the team.
About the Role:
- Report to Team Head and lead a small team.
- Lead internal audit assessment to ensure compliance.
- Identify, assess and implement improvement projects to eliminate hazards and risks.
- Provide recommendation on process efficiency and risk management.
- Suggest other treasury function when necessary.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Member of CPA, CIA or CISA.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in audit firm and commercial experience.
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Assistant Manager or Senior Auditor.
- Analytical, self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Internal Audit Assistant Manager / Senior Officer
Group Finance Manager
Senior Accountant - Financial reporting + Consol
Senior Financial Analyst - Welcome audit firm candidate!
Finance Manager - reporting + consol (regional exposure)
Accounting Manager - operational reporting
Accounting Manager - financial reporting
Assistant Finance Manager (all round) - Retail Industry
(Sr.) Risk Management Consultant - straight Big 4/ commercial
Assistant Finance Manager - System Transformation
Finance Manager with Start-up Company