IT Audit Manager
|Job Title:||IT Audit Manager|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed co. with strong and growing business across APAC. Currently they are looking for IT Audit Manager.
About the Role:
- Report to Team Head and lead a small team by project.
- Lead IT audit assessment to ensure compliance & improvement.
- Identify, assess and implement improvement projects to eliminate IT risk.
- Provide recommendation on system efficiency and risk management.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or other disciplines.
- Member of CIA, CISA and CISM or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in audit firm and commercial experience.
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Assistant Manager.
- Analytical, self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Internal Audit Assistant Manager / Senior Officer
Senior Financial Analyst - Welcome audit firm candidate!
Group Finance Manager
Finance Manager - reporting + consol (regional exposure)
Accounting Manager - operational reporting
Assistant Finance Manager - System Transformation
Accounting Manager - financial reporting
Senior Finance Manager - Up to HKD 85K
Finance Manager with Start-up Company
Relationship Manager Trainee(up to 32k )
Assistant Finance Manager (all round) - Retail Industry