Manager - Staff Engagement & Events
|Job Title:||Manager - Staff Engagement & Events|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support, Sales & Marketing|
|Contact Name:||Christina Lau|
About The Client
Our client is an industry leader within the hospitality and property sector. They are currently hiring a seasoned Manager to lead staff engagement strategy and support leadership team on setting best practices for engagement initiatives across the business, also build strong connections amongst employees.
The role would cover a broad set of responsibilities requiring expertise in events and strategic communication. The incumbent will be a strategic thinker and a storyteller, responsible for extending the brand's corporate culture development.
About The Role
- Develop strategic event and communication plans with defined objectives, milestones and targets and ensure their successful execution
- Develop and maintain an events and engagement calendar to proactively plan for and manage events to cultivate an iconic company culture
- Organise and manage variety of events fo both internal and external audiences to promote public profile and reputation, increase community stakeholder engagement, and encourage positive industry and community relations. Events include executive roundtables, townhall meetings, team celebrations, industry events, conferences, CSR activities etc.
- Lead a team, help establish and maintain a positive corporate culture and enhance performance through strategic activities like staff engagement events and other special activities
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, or communications-related field, or equivalent education and experience
- 8+ years of event management or HR staff engagement experience with a proven track record of achievement and success in managing and promoting complex, high-volume, high-profile, high-risk events
- Disciplined approach to planning and project execution with exceptional attention to accuracy and detail
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Ability to think and act strategically, creatively, and dynamically alongside strong organisational and prioritizing skills leading multiple concurrent projects
- Customer service orientation: diplomacy, a service mindset, and a team approach to working with colleagues and partners
- Occassional travel will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
HR & Event Executive (2 yrs contract, NGO)
Senior HR Manager - Employee Relations & Staff Investigation
Event Manager (Luxury, 1-year contract)
Senior Club Engagement Officer (5 days, 28-34k)
Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager
Manager, HR Analytics and System (Up to 50K)
Facilities and Administrative Officer (Property Management)
Manager - Performance & Rewards (Up to HKD80k)
Director, Performance & Rewards
Senior Manager, Club Membership (up to 75k, private club)
Sales Manager (A Leading Intimate Apparel Manufacturer)
HRBP Manager - Property Management