Senior Supply Chain Manager (F&B Industries)
|Job Title:||Senior Supply Chain Manager (F&B Industries)|
|Industry:||Procurement & Supply Chain|
|Contact Name:||Jason Li|
Our client is one of Asia's leading food and beverage companies. Due to company expansion plan in the Greater China market, there is an opening of Senior Supply China Manager based in headquarter in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Report to General Manager, you will lead a team of 15 across Hong Kong & China offices.
- Oversee the whole supply operations from planning to fulfilment. Create a data-driven production & sales operations
- Supply planning: partner with factory & procurement team to build master production & ex-factory plan (in-house & OEM), balancing supply & demand under production constraints. Align directions for materials commitment plan.
- S&OP: own order-to-cash process, systemize forecast & sales order process
- Logistics & Fulfillment: manage distribution in HK & China, as well as export to overseas countries; partner with factory QA & China Customs Agency to ensure 100% compliance in China import.
- Excellent organization & problem-solving skills, quick decision-making, fast response, and quick action taker
- 5-10 years solid experiences in production/capacity planning & product trading.
- Solid experience is HK Export & China Import in a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with Oracle OM Module is a must
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Finance & Operations Module) & IBM Planning Analytics (or similar BI systems) is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email