Service Engineer (Medical Device)
|Job Title:||Service Engineer (Medical Device)|
|Industry:||Healthcare & Life Sciences|
|Contact Name:||Callie Chan|
About the Client
My client is a leading medical device company specializing in diagnostic imaging devices. With an aim to rapidly expand in Asia Pacific, they are now inviting a Service Engineer to join their growing team.
About the Role
- Provide service support, hardware/ software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting to end-users in hospitals.
- Site-visit for verification and preparation to support activities related to equipment installation.
- Provide technical support / solution to customers and ensure product and service quality achievement.
- Conduct product application or technical training to customers.
- Higher Diploma in Electronic / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Computer knowledge, basic programming skills is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, hard-working and self-motivated
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Sales Representative (Medical Device)
Deputy General Manager (Medical Device)
Sales Manager, Medical Aesthetics (US Listed)
Physiotherapist ( Elderly care service)
Sales Representative (IVD & Consumables)
Territory Manager (Surgical)
Manager, Registered Nurse (Geriatric)
Manager, Regulatory Affairs (Pharmaceutical)