Talent Development Manager, APAC - MNC
|Job Title:||Talent Development Manager, APAC - MNC|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support|
|Contact Name:||Kobe Lo|
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC head-quartered in the US is hiring for an agile Talent Development Manager to meet company's talent development goals across APAC.
About the Role
- Lead talent development initiatives for the enterprise, taking into consideration the breadth of our businesses, and needs of employees across APAC.
- Provide support and execution for employee-centric people processes and programs that span across the employee life cycle within their assigned region.
- Provide talent development thought leadership, design, and delivery expertise for various talent segments (employees, leaders, senior executives), and development needs (leadership and career development.)
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business and our Field and Corporate HR teams to identify and understand talent needs and help direct the design and development of programs to align with organizational goals and strategy.
- Facilitate leadership and employee development across talent segments and geographies.
- Partner closely with HR Leaders and Regional Senior Leadership team on talent related initiatives.
- Support Regional and Enterprise HUB talent projects: organizational design, change management, talent assessment, transition planning, team effectiveness.
- Design relevant and meaningful program measures and success metrics that will measure the impact of our talent development initiatives.
- Participate or lead strategic talent and organizational development (OD) initiatives - organizational design, change management, talent assessment, transition planning, team effectiveness.
- Bring an inclusion and diversity lens to all people practice development and partner with key stakeholders across the organization to implement and support DEI initiatives.
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in training and talent management, ideally from MNCs
- Solid experience in designing succession planning framework and talent development programs
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, design and video editing software
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Regional TA Manager (9-months, APAC, Max. 60k.)
Assistant HR Manager (Business Partnering Support)
Senior Manager, HR Analytics (NEW HEADCOUNT)
Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager - Hospitality
(Assistant) Talent Acquisition Manager - Retail Brand
Senior Manager (Talent Engagement - China, 3-month contract)
Head of Talent Acquisition - Retail / Brand Management Company
Global Talent Acquisition Lead
Senior HR Manager - Organisational Development
Senior Human Resources Manager (Urgent)