|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
About the Client:
Our client is a HK listed Co. Currently they are looking for a Treasury Manager to handle overall treasury activities.
About the Role:
- Responsible for overall treasury functions, including cashflow, payment and reports arising from treasury activities.
- Assist on transaction settlement for local and oversea operations.
- Report to Department Head and lead a small team.
- Assist in ad hoc duties upon request.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree in Banking, Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in treasury or settlement in banking and listed Co.
- Self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Senior Finance Manager (HK Listed)
Assistant FP&A Manager/ Manager - FMCG/ Retail
IT Audit Manager
Finance Manager (IFRS)
Senior Manager Financial Planning
Senior IR Manager
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Finance Manager - Welcome Big 4 !
Senior Manager Internal Audit - HK Blue-chip
Financial Controller (Project Accounting/Transformation)
Financial Analyst - HK List co.