|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
About the Client:
Our client is a renowned MNC. Currently they are looking for Assistant Accountant to handle full set accounting function.
About the Role:
- Report to Assistant Manager and work as a team.
- Responsible for account payable, account receivable and general ledger.
- Handle data entry and prepare accounting schedules and reconciliation.
- Maintain accurate record.
- Assist in ad hoc duties upon request.
The Successful Applicant:
- Associate Degree and Diploma in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in accounting.
- Self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
(6-month contract) Accountant ($16K-$25K)
Senior Fund Accountant
Assistant FP&A Manager/ Manager - FMCG/ Retail
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Senior Finance Manager (HK Listed)
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Senior Manager Internal Audit - HK Blue-chip
Financial Analyst - HK List co.
Financial Controller (Project Accounting/Transformation)