Assistant Finance Manager (Open to travel)
|Job Title:||Assistant Finance Manager (Open to travel)|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Celine Hip|
Assistant Finance Manager (Open to Travel)
About our Client
Our client is a private business with retail, property investment and F&B portfolio. Currently, they are looking for Assistant Finance Manager, responsible for business unit accounting operation, investment project and analysis.
About the Role
- Direct report to Finance Controller
- Review accounting operation functions
- Responsible for KPI analysis for business units
- Prepare budget & forecasting and business preformance analysis
- Support compliance and regulatory matters for investment project
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting operation or FP&A.
- HKICPA or other qualification is not a must.
- Experience from Retail/FMCG is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and open to travel is a must.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Assistant Finance Manager (FP&A)
Assistant Finance Manager - Welcome Big 4 !
Head of Finance
Relationship Manager Assistant, Wealth Management
Head of Finance
Assistant Accountant - Fresh Grad Welcome!
Financial Controller - Real Estate
Assistant Accountant (6-month contract, $20K)
Senior FP&A Manager (Retail/FMCG)
Internal Control Manager