|Job Title:||C&B Specialist|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support|
|Contact Name:||Candy So|
About The Role:
- Assist Manager in the design and implementation of Compensation and Benefit's strategy, policies and processes
- Support the annual salary review process, including salary surveys, data analysis, and recommendations for salary adjustments and promotions.
- Support the design and implementation of variable pay plans, such as sales incentives, performance-based bonuses, and recognition programs.
- Assist in implementing the employee benefits program to ensure compliance and cost-effectiveness.
- Assist in job evaluation and grading, ensuring internal equity and consistency in job levels and salary structures.
- Analyze compensation and benefits data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement, and provide recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of programs.
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience in Human Resources and compensation and benefits roles.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with the ability to conduct data analysis, interpret findings, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Proficiency in using HRIS systems and experiences in supporting system implementation and improvement projects is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to think critically and strategically.
- Experience in the engineering or technical industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in MS Excel and PowerBI.
- Fluent English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Senior HR Manager - F&B - Up to 60k
People Services Specialist - Banking - Up to 45k
Specialist - CRM (1 year renewable contract, up to 20k)
HR Officer (flexible & dynamic retail brands)
Personal Assistant to Group C-suite
Executive Secretary to C-Suite
Senior HR Officer
Assistant HR Manager (Business Partnering Support)
Recruitment Researcher / Associate Recruitment Consultant
Retail Trainer (Fashion / Beaiuty)