Customer Service Officer ($20-23K)
|Customer Service Officer ($20-23K)
|Kai Tak, Kowloon City District
|Property & Construction
- Monitor reception desks and concierge counters to ensure smooth operations and a welcoming environment
- Deliver personalized and comprehensive concierge services to meet the needs of office tenants, visitors, and shoppers
- Handle customer complaints, inquiries, and feedback with professionalism and a customer-centric approach
- Work collaboratively with a team to achieve the company's key performance indicators and maintain high service standards
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to provide insights into daily operations
- Coordinate with internal departments to support promotional programs and initiatives that enhance tenant and shopper relationships
- Assist in VIP tours and provide escorting services, ensuring a memorable experience for our distinguished guests
- Flexibly perform additional tasks as required to contribute to the overall success of the team and organization
- Diploma or Certificate in Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the customer service industry.
- Experience working in Grade A Retail/Commercial Property is highly valued.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and good sense of WMS concepts
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua, both spoken and written
- Willingness to work on a shift basis, including
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email