|Job Title:||FP&A Director|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Alec Yeung|
About our Client
Our client is a renowned blue-chip company. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for an FP&A Director to head up their group finance team.
About the Role
You will be a finance business partner and manage a team to perform FP&A duties at group level. You will lead annual budgeting and forecasting. You will be responsible for the full P&L analysis and ensure the financial targets can be met. You will review the financial performance of various business units. You will conduct research, financial due diligence and build financial models to evaluate proposals for funding and business development initiatives. You will present business insights to top management to facilitate decision making and business planning. Also, you will involve in finance transformation projects for efficiency enhancement. Last but not least, you will provide finance support for ad-hoc business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in management reporting/ FP&A
- Group finance experience from conglomerate/ blue-chip/ sizable MNC is required
- Commercial, analytical, agile, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong stakeholder management and team management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.