Head of Compensation & Benefits - Circa. HKD1.2-1.5m
|Job Title:||Head of Compensation & Benefits - Circa. HKD1.2-1.5m|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support|
|Contact Name:||Christina Lau|
About The Client
Our client is a sizeable and stable conglomerate business headquartered in Hong Kong. As part of succession planning, they are hiring a Head of C&B to take lead of the planning and administration of all compensation strategies, programmes and policies, across Hong Kong and China.
About The Role
Reporting into the HR Director, the Head of C&B will lead a team and be responsible for the planning and administration of all compensation strategies, programmes and policies.
This will include managing the development and approval of position descriptions at every level, designing and managing all salary-related programs, processes and administration, alongside influencing the design and delivery of components of Benefit Programs and Salary Administration including but not limited to health benefits, annual merit increases, bonus payments, Long-term Incentives, and sales Incentive compensation strategies. The Head of C&B will stay abreast of the evolution of Salary and Total Compensation designs across the industry to ensure the company is able to effectively attract and retain employees from a pay/rewards perspective.
The individual will be a sophisticated and hands-on C&B leader, who is committed to excellence and developing a top-notch Compensation, Benefits and Operations team.
- HR & Compensation experience at Associate Director or above with managerial experience of a C&B team
- 15-20+ years of both strategic C&B planning and hands-on execution experience (covering Hong Kong and China) will be highly regarded
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programmes, also executive remuneration management
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Experience working within a large complex organisation during periods of growth and change
- Demonstrated track record of excellent decision making abilities; ability to make decisions logically and methodically
- Proficiency in written and verbal English and Chinese
- Immediate available will be highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Senior C&B Manager (Regional)
Compensation Manager - Global Distributor
Senior HR Manager - Financial Services - Up to 65k
HR & Admin Manager - Up to 55k x 13.5 months
General Manager, HR & Administration
Talent Acquisition Lead - Banking Sector
Training & Development Manager - E-commerce Platform
Project Management Consulting Lead
(Senior) C&B Officer - Reputable Fashion retail
Assistant Learning & Development Manager (e-learning)
Human Resources Officer (Generalist)