Head of Digital Workplace
|Job Title:||Head of Digital Workplace|
|Contact Name:||Karen Cheng|
About the Client
Our client is a well-known and highly reputable company with business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business and constantly seeking for new innovation, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high caliber professional to join the company.
Reporting to the Head of IT, your responsibilities include leading a small to medium-sized engagements focused on adoption of Digital Workplace solutions (i.e., cloud, mobility, analytics, IoT) across the organization. Typical digital strategy engagements will include assessment of enterprise digital maturity; developing digital strategies that incorporate advanced WPS technologies and techniques, cloud, automation, analytics, and other technologies that address the customers' digital experience. You will continuously modernize the Digital Workplace ecosystem and ensure that every component of its lifecycle is well managed while working with external vendors and experts.
The Successful Applicants
- Minimum 15-years' experience in a technical service-related field with a minimum of 7+ years proven work experience as a people manager
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory, System Centre and Exchange
- Knowledge of other Microsoft products such as Sharepoint Online, Office 365, Teams, Azure AD
- Experience with Mobile Device Management and Azure in an enterprise environment will be advantageous
- Served as a trusted advisor and interfaced with executive level clients including demonstrated ability to identify client needs and translate business needs into consulting opportunities
- Significant knowledge of information technology, service delivery, enterprise agility, and service provider management
- Proficiency in formal IT management methodology, including internal documentation, external communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Significant delivery management experience, including managing teams at all project phases, exemplary track record in successful client relationship management and multi-project oversight
- Expert presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Head of Retail Technology Solutions - Digital Ecommerce, CRM
Digitization Lead - Corporate IT
Senior Functional Analyst (HRIS Digitalization), Up to 60K
Group Data & Analytic Strategy Lead - IT
Senior Data Scientist - Global Leading Luxury Brand
Consumer Innovation & Technology Lead - (Ecommerce)
Business Solution Lead (Dynamic ERP), 40-50K
Data Analyst - NGO, Non-Profit, Executive Officer II
Lead/System Support Specialist (SAP/HANA) ~ Listed Conglomerate
Senior Manager, Data Solutions, FMCG Giant
IT Business Analyst (NGO/Public Sector), 30-50K