Registered Nurse (regular schedule, 45k+)
|Registered Nurse (regular schedule, 45k+)
|Healthcare & Life Sciences
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate and a leading, premium healthcare service provider that focuses on providing premium health and wellness services in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area. It houses teams of internationally recognised healthcare professionals across a wide range of disciplines. To strengthen the quality of their services and their business development in Hong Kong, they would like to invite a high calibre individual to join their clinic pre-opening team as a registered nurse.
About The Role:
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals (e.g., general practitioners, specialists) to maintain the Centre's daily operations, along clients' journey and reports.
- Offer quality care and patient management to reassure clients a smooth journey
- Handle medications, injections, vaccines etc.
- Administer medications and injections, as well as maintaining the hygiene and condition of medical equipment up to professional and safety standards
- Communicate effectively with both healthcare professionals and clients
- Provide training for clinical assistants and junior staff as required
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant:
- Possess a valid practising certificate with Hong Kong Nursing Council.
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience, candidates from the private sector would be of advantage
- Attentive to details, resilient, committed, patient oriented and passionate in quality patient care
- Of reliable and flexible character that can provide quality care as part of a multi-disciplinary healthcare team
- Good technical knowledge with computers for clinical systems and loggings
- Effective communication, has good command of English and Chinese, including both Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidates who has experience with HNW clientele, or possess any other nursing certifications would be of advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Stanley Leung at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email