Assistant Manager, Event Sales (Members Club)
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager, Event Sales (Members Club)|
|Industry:||Hospitality, Food & Beverage & Travel|
|Contact Name:||Tammy Chen|
About our client
Our client is one of the top membership clubs in Hong Kong, providing numerous catering and sports events, recreation facilities, and entertainment resources to their members. They are looking for an assistant Event Sales Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Assist the event sales manager in daily event sales including but not limited to handling calls and inquiries, follow-up on quotations, proposals, table booking agreements, etc.
- Support in incremental business to sustain continuous growth and maximize events business (Banquets events, table booking, cross-promotion, etc.)
- Initiate requisitions while adhering to the budgeted expenses for equipment, furniture, and fixtures
- Maintain and develop strong member relationships to achieve and exceed guest satisfaction, maximize the event's business, seek referrals, etc.
- Provide excellent service and post-event follow-up, manage and monitor guest satisfaction, record and deal with guest's requests and complaints
- Ad hoc assignments as required
The successful candidate
- Degree or higher diploma in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 4-6 years of related experience in event sales, with 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Candidates with event experience in wedding and catering will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, proficiency in Mandarin will be a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email