Central Kitchen Manager, F&B chain (5-day work, office hour)
|Job Title:||Central Kitchen Manager, F&B chain (5-day work, office hour)|
|Location:||Fo Tan, Sha Tin District|
|Industry:||Hospitality, Food & Beverage & Travel|
|Contact Name:||Tammy Chen|
About our client
Our client is one of the award-winning restaurant groups providing premium Chinese cuisine, with over 100 outlets worldwide. They are looking for a professional talent with solid experience in Central Kitchen or catering management, and a strong skill set in communication and organization.
About the role
- To supervise factory operations by leading a technical resources team and effectively cooperating with various peers within the company
- Direct and control all activities in Factory (CK), responsible for the creation and maintenance of a high standard of culinary artistry, quality of products, and effective control including labor and food cost are to be achieved through professional administrative skill, selection, training, supervision, and development staff.
- Responsible for factory P&L results
Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Prepare annual budget for factory expenses (both direct and indirect expenses)
- Achieve budgetary gross profit by controlling expenses and production efficiencies.
- Manage timelines and work priorities and allocate resources to meet the assigned factory timelines and goals
- Design and formulate the team's performance-driven culture. Alignment of values within the factory team to enable the whole factory team to work towards the same direction and goals as one.
- Study and design an organizational structure with clear roles and accountabilities to accelerate organizational decision-making.
- Review overall performance and identify training necessities of production personnel for the maintenance and improvement of professionalism.
- Implement a safety plan and safety inspection to ensure a safe working environment in accordance with company safety regulations.
- Supervise quality standards and enforce quality-control programs
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Operations, and Vendors to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule
- Ensure hygiene standards laid down by the Company; factory and public health authorities strictly adhere
- Monitor all aspects of production to ensure product specifications in terms of presentation, preparation, and quality are met
- Manage the team to maintain a sufficient/reasonable stock level for operations
- Ensure all production equipment and machine are maintained properly and those replacement programs are undertaken, sourcing new equipment for new business and material processing
- Join the development of a new cost-effective menu for different brands/ products
- Business Partnerships
- Work with Finance and Operations team to come up with the most effective menu and production flow to achieve company sales goals
- Communicate with the front-line operations team for all matters in regard to the service provided by the factory and take immediate corrective action
- Supervise and lead the team to provide prompt replies and effective actions on all quality complaint issues
Project/ Event Management
- Initiate cost-saving projects including manpower saving and material saving
- Continually review of production flow and identify waste and idle in all operational area
Administration & Operational Tasks
- Ensure Factory License and Quality Certificate are successfully maintained
- Ensure all staff carries out their duties according to laid down terms and conditions
- Ensure work safety and eliminate any work injury happens
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years of managerial experience in Catering or Central Kitchen
- Experience in ISO 22000 and HACCP certification program
- Experience in cost-saving projects and Six Sigma Certificate will be a benefit
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing will be a benefit
- Strong knowledge of production machinery and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good command of both Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email