Director, Talent Management & Organisation Development
|Job Title:||Director, Talent Management & Organisation Development|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support|
|Contact Name:||Christina Lau|
About The Client
Our client is a well-established corporate that's going through transformation. They are currently hiring a seasoned HR Director in OD and TM to take lead of the organisation's upcoming change agenda - especially around talent management framework design, D&I, and driving strategic and tactical talent management programmes / solutions to enable business success.
About The Role
This is a challenging and rewarding role providing huge opportunity to add value and make a difference!
Reporting into the Exeutive Director of the function, you will play a key role in shaping the People & Culture strategy, taking lead of the delivery of organisational development, talent and learning components. Responsibilities include:
- Leading a highly visible, agile, flexible and innovative OD talent, learning & team that provides insightful advice and interventions informed by best practice
- Contributing to the shaping and development, drawing on trends and intelligence and sharing relevant insights from external best practice
- Leadership and implementation of cross-divisional and organisation wide projects which have OD talent or learning requirements, collaborating with colleagues and external networks.
- Development of relevant OD, Talent and Learning policies for own area of responsibility, providing subject matter expertise into wider initiatives. Regularly review the ongoing application and effectiveness of relevant policies, ensuring that they are monitored, issues are identified, and improvements proactively developed
- Providing organisational insight on organisational development, talent and learning matters to inform divisional and organisational decisions and measure impact.
- Leading the team and wider HR department on all matters relating to the Organisational Development, Talent and Learning remit.
- As a member of the HR leadership team contributing to the further development of a divisional culture that emphasises accountability; drives performance improvement; demonstrates a commitment to learning, and enables open discussion whilst ensuring that colleagues experience a culture reflective of workplace behaviours.
- Prioritising D&I in career progression, development, talent and succession planning across the organisation; demonstrating leadership, championing and delivering D&I Strategy and Action Plan and anti-racism commitments.
- Strengthening the approach to talent management and succession planning, creating opportunities for staff to develop and thrive both personally and professionally; enabling the retention of diverse talent at all levels in the organisation.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Psychology or relevant disciplines.
- 20+ years of relevant HR and OD specialist expertise including multi-sector and multi HR discipline experience at senior management level.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in core areas of people development, talent management, change management and ways of working.
- Experience of developing and implementing impactful diversity and inclusion solutions
- People management experience to include coaching, developing and performance management of others
- Evidence of managing change arising from significant changes to business practices, behaviours and attitudes to include leadership and embedding of large-scale cultural and behavioural change.
- Project & programme management skills to include leadership of large-scale cultural and behavioural organisational change with the under.
- Evidence of application of professional expertise to deliver long-term value to organisations; combining strategic insight and people expertise to change the way organisations think about their people; promoting and sharing the highest standards including the development of others and self-improvement.
- Ability to remain solution focused and confident in rapidly changing and time-pressured environments
- Highly emotionally intelligent and people focused, with the ability to establish professional credibility quickly with colleagues, and to interact effectively with staff at all levels and across all departments that inspires trust and commitment of others
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
Senior / Manager, HR Business Partner (NEW HEADCOUNT)
Senior Manager, Human Resources (HRBP & Talent Acquisiton)
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Regional)
Assistant HR Manager - Talent Acquisition + Business Partner
Talent Acquisition Lead - Banking Sector
Regional Human Resources Director
Director, HR Business Partner - Sizeable Bank
Assistant Learning & Development Manager (e-learning)
General Manager, HR & Administration
HR Officer (Talent Acquisition, 3-month contract)
HR & Admin Manager - Up to 55k x 13.5 months
HR & Admin Manager - Up to 55k x 13.5 months