Head of IT - Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Head of IT - Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Karen Cheng|
About the Client
Our client is a reputable company who are constantly innovating to digitally transform their landscape and to cope with the expansion, they are now recruiting a Head of IT for their Infrastructure Team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a sizeable team, you are responsible for driving the strategic direction for mission critical network services and infrastructure operations while overseeing business-specific projects by applying deep expertise; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies. The Head of IT is responsible to facilitate and support migration and transformation of the network and infrastructure services, this includes implementation of best practices, project planning, data center management, and support. You are also responsible for driving the strategic direction for mission critical network services and infrastructure operations while overseeing business-specific projects by applying deep expertise; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies. You will need to facilitate and support migration and transformation of the network and infrastructure services, this includes implementation of best practices, project planning and management, and support. As a team leader, you will drive group level technology development, infrastructure strategy and digital road map. Last but not least, you are require to propose new ideas, especially on latest digital technology solution and innovation in order to consult management and create a compelling IT strategy plus deliver a transformative portfolio of IT enabled business change.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent field;
- At least 13 years of experience in the following fields: network services, infrastructure operations, information technology, project and business process management
- Highly technical with a foundation preferably in network operations and infrastructure operations; ability to work hands-on, if necessary.
- Experience in implementation of enterprise level infrastructure services, and cloud services
- Ability to conceptualize technology vision, enabling innovation and understanding IT infrastructure trends that can create business value and reduce overall costs
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Expertise in vendor contract compliance and vendor governance
- Understanding of technology currently installed across the enterprise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across diverse organizations
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
IT Infrastructure Manager
Head of IT - IT Service Desk, End User Support)
ERP , IT Lead - Oracle, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics
IT Support Analyst, Regional Role
Senior IT Support Analyst
ERP Programme Lead
IT Support Engineer, Shift Duty required
IT Manager (Digital Platform/Transformation) ~Up to 55K
Enterprise Solution Architect - IT Innovation (>HK$1.5 mil)
Hearing Specialist (Audiology Assistant)
Senior Data Engineering Manager or Lead Data Engineer
Data Center Operator, Banking Sector